Key strategic partners of Circle 33 are the 5 Core London Boroughs - Camden, Hackney, Haringey, Islington and Waltham Forest, alongside the following:
- Geoffrey Osborne Ltd who were selected during 2007 as Circle 33's strategic partner to deliver reactive maintenance and void repair service in London (the Osborne Account Manager is a member of the Circle 33 Senior Management Team)
- Rok, Breyer and Apollo who have been selected under a framework partnering contract to deliver programmes for new kitchens, bathroom and electrical upgrades as part of our Decent Homes and excellent estates improvement programmes.
Multi agency and operational partners range from statutory and voluntary agencies through to third sector organisations. Examples include:
- Statutory agencies such as the Safer Neighbourhoods Teams at Holly Street, Bentham Court, Priory Court and Sycamore Gardens and Health Authorities in Islington and Waltham Forest
- Lifelong learning & training providers’ e.g. Hackney College, College of North East London (Haringey), Waltham Forest College and TPAS
- Charitable and voluntary organisations such as the Salvation Army, Age Concern, Groundwork, the Energy Saving Trust, Citizen Advice Bureaus, Credit Unions , Camden Social Enterprise, Fair Finance, Forest Recycling Project
- RSL’s on our consortia estates to maximise the impact of neighbourhood management and community development e.g. Notting Hill, Metropolitan, Kush, Family Mosaic.
Circle 33’s partnership approach ensures organisations can work in a structured way to devise local and pan-London solutions, pool resources and attract external investment to meet pressing, complex and high impact social issues and priorities.