We have a new system for Choice Based Lettings, Circle Housing Circle 33 Home Choice
(in partnership with Home Connections), which now replaces Homepage. Please select from the below.
- If you would like to view available properties and bid, please visit our transfer properties here.
- You can also look into home swapping options at the House Exchange website.
Transfer properties are available to view and bid on from Wednesday 12pm through to Sunday midnight.
House exchange is our service for people wishing to swap houses with another registered user. It's free to use for Circle Housing tenants, and you will have access to other tenants beyond Circle Housing's properties.
To mutually exchange using Circle Housing Circle 33, you will need a specific reason for needing to move, which may include:
As homes are scarce, the most urgent cases are treated as a priority. Even if you fall into this category, you are still advised to consider all your options. If your case is less urgent, you could have to wait a very long time.
- A medical condition or disability which means your home is unsuitable
- Safety fears if you are being harassed or experiencing domestic violence
- To be nearer to friends or relatives, to receive or provide support
- To move into sheltered housing for older people.
If you are accepted onto the transfer list, you will receive weekly bulletins of available properties which you can bid for. You can also see and bid for these online.
If you have an enquiry, please call our 'Transfers hotline': 0800 073 0417