Our customer care policy is designed to ensure that all our residents receive prompt attention when contacting Mole Valley Housing Association, and are satisfied with our service.
Face To Face
We will not keep you waiting for longer than 10 minutes before you are seen by a member of staff, if you do not have a booked appointment
We will always try to answer your calls within 30 seconds and give you the name of the person you are speaking to. In order to improve our service we are aiming to answer your call within 20 seconds. The longest you should ever have to wait for your call to be answered is two minutes.
Sometimes it is not possible to answer your call in person. Voicemail is used when there is no staff available to take your call. The voicemail message will tell you if the member of staff will be away from the office for more than 2 working days and give details of anyone else who can help you immediately. We will reply to voicemail messages within 1 working day.
We will provide a response to letters, faxes and e-mails that require a response within 10 working days.
We will also ensure we:
- Treat you with respect and offer a friendly and polite service
- Provide offices that are clean, tidy and comfortable
- Provide offices that are accessible to wheelchairs and pushchairs where practical
- Arrange to visit you if you need to see us and cannot get to the office
- Provide private interview space or book an appointment if appropriate
- See you at the time of your appointment
- Provide services to help you if you have any special requirements
- Offer an interpretation service through Language Line if English is not your first language
- Offices and services available 8.30am until 5.00pm as a minimum
- Arrange for a signer or interpreter if you need one for your appointment and you tell us in advance
- Reply to your letters and e-mails within 10 working days in a way which answers your queries
- Have up to date voicemail messages that are checked every day
- Make sure our services are easily accessible, understandable and available to you
- Use plain English or other languages where needed
- Provide a 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year
- Provide up to date information on our web site and in our reception area
- Give help with filling in forms
- Consult customers regularly about our standard of service