We all have views about our home, our environment and community. Roddons is committed to listening to and working closely with its customers so we deliver better services to residents and plan for the next generation.
Equality & Diversity Workshop
If you are willing to get involved here are some of the ways you can:
- Surveys/questionnaires postal or telephone
- Occasional involvement – for Casual Active Tenants (CATs)
- Estate Inspections – walk your local area with Neighbourhood Officers and identify problems. Residents should contact their Neighbourhood Officer directly to find out when and where these are taking place so that they can come along and join in.
- Chatting Cafés – come along and chat with Officers from RHA over a coffee.This is an informal way of discussing current issues and also for RHA Officers to promote information such as training and special events that are coming up.
- Residents Focus Groups – informal group of residents who meet over a cuppa on a one off basis to discuss a specific service or issue.
- Tenant Advisory Groups (TAGs) – group of residents and two members of staff meeting on a 8-10 -weekly basis to discuss specific issues, changes or improvements to service areas. Residents share their experiences and help shape services for the future.
- Resident Associations – go along to the meeting and get involved on a regular basis and also help organise community events( Residents Association Article V3 (34 KB))
- Mystery Shoppers/Tenant Inspectors- residents who are prepared to investigate and inspect services that Roddons provide.
- The Residents' Scrutiny Panel a group of residents that have existing skills or who have been trained by Roddons to scrutinise Roddons services,policies & procedures.
New dates and information to follow shortly, please watch THIS space
If you would like to join an Estate Inspection please contact us on freephone 0800 111 6447 or local rate from a mobile on 0300 333 6557 and let the Neighbourhood Officer for that area know you will be joining them.
If you would like to make a difference and have a say in changing the way Roddons services are delivered and you feel that you are able to volunteer then why not become a member of the Tenant Advisory Groups (TAGs).