Repairs and maintenance

If you wish to report a repair, please select your landlord from the dropdown list above.

IMPORTANT: if you need an emergency repair, you should call us on your landlord's repairs number, or their out-of-hours emergency number, rather than reporting it online. 

   Repairs FAQ  Planned &
Cyclical works 



Circle Hosing Mole Valley operates a Handyman Service which is available to residents for a small charge. The charge is £20.00 for up to two hours work. Currently the Handyman Service is provided by Circle Housing Property Services; this is to be reviewed shortly and residents will be advised of any changes.

From Monday 3rd August 2015, Smith & Byford will be working in partnership with United Living (formerly United House) to provide gas services to Circle Housing Mole Valley Customers.

We will be responsible for repairs and servicing for the following types of heating and hot water appliances: (NB Electric immersion heaters will be repaired and services by Property services Please call main repairs number)

  • Gas
  • LPG
  • Oil
  • Solid Fuel
  • District Heating/Hot water via Communal Boiler House

To arrange a repair or to change a service appointment after you have received an appointment letter please contact our dedicated Circle Housing Mole Valley team