Crime and anti-social behaviour
Circle Housing takes a victim-focussed approach to anti-social behaviour.
Anti-social behaviour (ASB) covers a wide range of activities that have a negative effect on the quality of individuals and the community. This can be anything from low-level nuisance to serious criminal behaviour such as:
- Noise nuisance, such as loud parties, loud TVs and radios
- Verbal abuse (shouting and swearing)
- Environmental issues, such as litter, dumping rubbish illegally, abandoned vehicles, misuse of communal areas and graffiti
- Selling drugs and alcohol related nuisance and annoyance
- Intimidation and harassment
- ‘Hate’ behaviour, directed against members of particular groups because of differences (for example, race or religion).
IF YOU ARE AT IMMEDIATE RISK OR IN DANGER please contact the police / emergency services, or call our customer services centre directly, rather than submitting an online report.
If you or anyone else in your household is experiencing anti-social behaviour you should report it through our website, over the telephone or by speaking to your neighbourhood officer. Circle Housing is committed to taking action against anti-social behaviour in our neighbourhoods.
Your responsibilities regarding anti-social behaviour are outlined in your tenancy agreement or lease.